Karen Rothermich is a Transformational Coach who helps growth-minded Christian women discover, equip, and then activate their confidence so they can know and fulfill their purpose. So many ladies do not know how to speak up and have their voice heard in order to live God’s calling for their life. They don’t have the tools they need and Karen helps to discover, equip and activate their skills.
My story starts where I am now. I grew up with confidence but by the time I graduated University and started out on my own, I had started to flail. Over the years and after failed relationship after relationship, my career was the one thing that kept me going.
I couldn’t understand why I had such a hard time with relationships and yet my career was doing well, until that, too suffered. The failed relationships, along with the painful death of my sister, best friend, grandmother, and my own cancer took its toll.
In a painful moment, I hired my very first coach. It was the best money I ever spent. Ever. I started to see how I was trying to live and it wasn’t through Christ. It was through trying to do what society told me I needed to, yet society’s values kept changing. The one constant was God, patiently waiting for me to figure it out.
After I saw the value of getting help through coaching, I saw my life could be everything I ever hoped it could be. The change in me was incredible as I found a wonderful relationship and my career shone.
Over the years I have helped countless women rise above where they are in life and build their confidence. I am amazed at how God has called me to this place, and I am so blessed to have finally stopped to really listen to His voice. Sharing my pain and ultimate transformation has helped so many women become who God has called them to be, and as these ladies go out and share the Good News, I know this is right where God has called me to be.
I have a Masters in Reading Education, and I am married to a wonderful man who loves God as I do, and is also a coach. We love to hike and travel, and even more than that I love helping other women find Christ and to live their purpose.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Karen Rothermich to help you discover, equip, and activate your confidence:
- REPUTABLE – Karen Rothermich has been around since 2010, a respected leader in her field and community.
- EXPERIENCED – Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY – Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES – We offer a wide variety of development and training programs built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
"Before working with Coach Karen Rothermich I was struggling with anxiety, lack of self worth, depression, and trust issues. She helped me work through the false beliefs I have, and forgiveness that I needed to do and receive, and the feeling as if the weight of the world was on my shoulders alone.
Today I am calm, and peaceful. I am happy about my achievements, and God-filled.
IF you are struggling with any mental issues or struggles from a lack of confidence and understanding the God-filled truth, I highly recommend working with Coach Karen Rothermich!"
"Before working with Coach Karen Rothermich I was struggling with my latest divorce having gone through two already. I was alone and kicking myself all over the place because of my low self-esteem, and didn’t understand why this kept happening to me. I was choosing the wrong guys clearly, but I didn’t know why.
She helped me work through what was actually happening, but even more than that I began to see how my low self-confidence was attracting men who would treat me badly.
Today I am dating a true gentleman…one that treats me with respect and kindness! This is all I’ve ever dreamed of! If you are struggling with a lot of serious relationship issues, I highly recommend working with Coach Karen Rothermich!"
"Before working with Coach Karen Rothermich I was struggling because I had an uncontrollable need to help everyone I possibly could at the expense of my health, peace and faith. In fact, I was frustrated and it showed. I thought if I did anything for myself that I was being selfish and wasting time because there were so many people in need and it was my job to take care of all the people I possibly could.
Karen helped me work through where this compelling need was coming from and what it was doing to my health and my relationship with God, not to mention my adult children and my relationship with my husband.
Today I am at peace with the choices I make, have a strengthened relationship with my husband and my children, and still make time for helping others. Oh, I and I feel so much freer!
If you are struggling with always being the one who will “save” everyone, I highly recommend working with Coach Karen Rothermich."
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!
Speak Up and Shine - The Five Best Ways to Communicate with Confidence by Karen Rothermich
This eBook is one of Karen Rothermich's most popular publications available as a free download. Inside of this ebook, you will learn:
- I don't know where to find the courage to say what needs to be said.
- I don't know how to give voice to my inner most thoughts.
- I don't want to start an argument that will create animosity, so I remain silent.
- I don't want the other person to think I don't like or respect them.